More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene R Andino MD
Dr. Rene R Andino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Andino is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital, Baptist Hospital Miami and Nicklaus Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene R Andino has 2 locations
17751 SW 2nd St
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Book Online Now
Dr. Rene R Andino has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rene R Andino has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rene R Andino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rene R Andino - Posted on January 19th, 2019
Dr. Andino is THE best pediatric doctor out there! You can feel he truly cares about you and your child. He was my pediatrician from birth up to 18 years old and my parents always made sure that I was seen by him no matter how far we lived from him or when his practice moved from CAC. He will be my children's doctor too... thank you Dr. Andino!
Good Doctor, bad clinic (Hialeah)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rene R Andino - Posted on October 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rene R Andino - Posted on August 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rene R Andino - Posted on September 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rene R Andino - Posted on June 4th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Andino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rene R Andino Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rene R Andino
Am Bd Pediatrics (Pediatrics) - Univ.Central Del Este, Dom.Republic - Medical School - San Pedro De Macoris - - - 12/01/1985 Am Bd Pediatrics (Pediatrics) - Ponce School of Medicine - Residency - Ponce - PR - - 07/01/1989 - 06/01/1992
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rene R Andino, MD - Pediatrics in Hialeah, FL, in this video.
Dr. Rene R Andino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.