Dr. Rene Capulong Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rene Capulong?

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I saw Dr Capulong for an abscess. He cut me open with little conversation as to what he was doing. I was completely unprepared for it. Poor directions on how to take care of my wound. Several times blamed me for him packing the wound incorrectly and causing it to heal wrong. One time grabbed the garbage can with his gloved hand and then continued to clean my wound. This man has no business performing surgery on anyone. He is incompetent and his nurse is not any better. Unsanitary office. Completely clueless staff. His license needs to be provoked. I am lucky to still be alive after his poor care. I know need another surgery due to his poor care. He caused me undue pain and discomfort because he has no clue what he is doing. Please see another doctor. This man is a butcher!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Horrible doctor.....just in it for the money. Had to buy my own medical supplies, because he refused to purchase them.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

don't think I would use him again

hernea surgery

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I had him perform hernea surgery and before the surgery he told me I would be back to normal in 7-10 days here it is 11 days later I am in severe pain my leg is numb (He told me at the follow up that my leg was not normal that it shouldnt be numb a week later he tells me its normal) and I should be in pain for about 6 weeks I was rushed out of there didnt hardly get to ask any questions. Not good, I will live with the next hernea I get if this ever happens again.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dude sucks. No wonder he is called "the butcher".

competent and reliable. my experience with him had been most pleasant. he is an excellent surgeon.i had been most satisfied with the surgery that he did on me. my husband and i admire him very much.

Posted on April 21st, 2010