Dr. Rene Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Cruz?

Very professional and knowlegeble doctor

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

This is a doctor that is not about the money only. He actually is there for our health.

Poor excuse for a Doctor. Bad attitude.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

This guy didn't listen to patient's narrative or symptoms. Also, he minimized the suffering of the patient. He was clearly out of his league for medical competence as he could not even offer symptomatic relief. Pretty poor compassion and terrible bedside manner. Won't suggest him at all!

Patient more of 16 years

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I know Dr. Cruz for more of 16 years as my primary Doctor and I'm proud of Him for been a good Doctor. Dr. Cruz is my Doctor, and also Dr. Cruz is my friend. I recommend Dr. Cruz because for the past years my health condition is the best.

New Patient/Annual Check up

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I am not opposed to religious items on tables for those that choose to read them, but an Evangelical radio station was piped through the entire office and examining rooms. I found Dr. Cruz's bedside manner to be dismissive. I was a new patient and he didn't ask me any health/family history questions. All he wanted to do was see if I was breathing and order a blood test. I mentioned some numbness in my fingers and periodic ringing in my ears. He didn't really want to discuss these issues. When he left the nurse said that they might need to re-code my appointment as "diagnostic" because I actually told him about some of my health issues! So basically, when you go to Dr. Cruz for a new patient/annual exam don't share any of your health information/issues. Just sit on the table, keep you mouth shut and take the prescription for blood work. BTW, they never called me when my blood work came in. I called them 3 weeks later and requested they mail me my results. I will not be going back to Dr. Cruz he is too worried about how to code the appointment for insurance. ugh!

Tech

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I would think if you had an appointment your Dr would show up. No just once, twice! NO MORE after almost 10 years!

Staffs are very nice

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I had to check up for immigration paper there. They answered every of my questions clearly and had been helpful. The appointment was fast and a lot cheaper than the other place in the area I called. When I has to go back to get the paper I was 4 hours late without notice but they were so nice and also worried about me. I was Impressed of their service which is fast, nice and professional.

We need more doctors like Dr. Cruz!

Posted on June 28th, 2010

An outstanding experience from start to finish. I was referred to Dr. Cruz by a friend and when I called to make my appointment I was impressed with the courtesy and patience I was givien by the person scheduleing my appointment and answering my questions. When I came into his office I was given a warm greeting and shortly after I turned in my paper work I was taken back by the nurse. It was a pleasure to be treated with such kindness by his nurse. She made me feel as I was a family member that she was genuinely concerned with. The doctor came in, took his time with me and reminded me that he was completley at my service for any issues that come up. Family Practice Specialists gets an A+ from me.

Patient T.Q.

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr. Cruz is pleasant and caring.He is a compassionate no-nonsense Doc.I feel confortable when talking with him concerning my health. His staff is/are an asset to his practice and patients.Specially Nurse Sally Huertas, Dr. Cruz is very fortunate to have Sally as his nurse, she is a dedicated and very compasionate professional.This is the 1st time in more than 40 years I meet a nurse of Sally's caliber.

I waited 1 1/2 hours to see him and then he had a horrible bad bedside manner!

Posted on March 31st, 2009

I know what you might be thinking, this person might just be picky when it comes to doctors attitudes, I'm not actually. Anyone that shows any kind of compassion AT ALL, I'm game for. First his receptionist didn't inform me they moved to a new office since the last time I had been there; it had been over 4 years but for some reason I kept thinking I would never go back to this doctor. When I saw him I instantly remembered. I waited 1 1/2 hours for him to see me and when he did he was abrupt and didn't listen to why I was there. A total of 8 minutes was spent on me without him even looking at my X-rays or even performing an exam on me. He was just simply RUDE. I will never go back to see this man, he lost my business and I will not be recommending him to any of my employees.

Posted on January 18th, 2017