Dr. Rene Galan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Galan?

Very caring

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

I had to have my bladder tied up and he explained everything to me , he was very caring

Johannes babies

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Galan guided not only me but my husband through both of our pregnancies with our boys. I think he was sent by God himself. I don't know what I would have done With our him.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

He was my OB in Osage Beach, MO. Wonderful man! Remembered me every time instead of asking me the same questions every time like my OB now does.

I moved if I could take Dr.Galan with me even my husband said the same thing we would have taken him to Illinois with us!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I love Dr. Galan he is compassionate and caring and always has the best interest of the baby and mother !!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Each visit i was greeted with a smile. He listened and answered my questions. I highly recommend dr Galan!!

Best dr ever

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with him and his staff. They are all amazing. Dr Galan always made me feel comfortable and answered any questions I had. It's very upsetting that he's not going to be around for my next baby. There is no other doctor like him. Wherever he goes next, his patients are very lucky to have him. :( :(

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I went to Dr. Galan after going to several doctors that told me I only had a 5% of getting Pregnant. I have had alot of female issues and have had surgery as well for some of my problems. I am almost 30 yrs old and my husband and I have wanted to have a child for a long time. Dr. Galan was so amazing at my very first appt. he explained what we could do to help us get pregnant and recommended some things. He didn't agree with some of the stuff other doctors had told me (which is good bc niether did I). I now am almost 3 months pregnant and I feel he has done awesome so far making me feel very safe about the baby. He answers any and all questions you have. He bed side manner is amazing! One other thing we enjoy about him is that its not very often your husband feels comfortable with a female doctor and I feel like Dr. Galan makes sure the husbands do feel comfortable. He shakes my husbands hand after every appt and includes him in on the information. This wonderful doctor has given me hope and helped me with alot through all my problems. I love how he is not all about giving everyone meds for everything! Wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone!

Love this Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Galan. I love his staff. I love the fact that he takes the time to talk to me and answer all my questions. I went to him for the first time after I had a miscarriage. He spent more time with me at that appt than my prior doctor had in 3 appts combined. I am so thankful that my friend recommended him to me after my other experience.

Dr. Galan & Staff are AMAZING.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I had heard from several friends that I needed to go meet with Dr. Galan, because he was simply the best OB at the lake. Throughout my pregnancy, I couldn't agree more! He is a wonderful doctor AND person. He's always in a great mood, always has my health & health of my son in mind... Every time I have had a question, he takes the time and gives me a straightforward answer. I will never go to another doctor for my female needs besides him! If I could give him a 100 star rating, I would. He is truly a professional, with your health his number one concern. Team Galan!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Dr. Galan is a caring expert in his field. He spends a lot of time educating his patients. I feel like a true partner in my health care with him. He is very through in collecting information before he makes his diagnosis. In my case, he recommended surgery to solve my problem. But before the final decision was made, we discussed all alternatives and possible outcomes. He patiently answered all of my concerns. Although he has successfully solved my problem, I have another health issue that he looking for the right physician to solve. He is an outstanding doctor who goes beyond the expected for his patients. I would highly recommend him to women of all ages.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I really liked how he answered all of my questions. There was no obnoxious staff they were all very professional and caring. I never left his office with more questions then going in. In my opion he is a GREAT dr and I hope he can deliver all of my babies.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I had many problems with my pregnancy. Dr.Galan addressed all of my issuses and all of the question my husband and I had. He made me as comfortable as possible in every situation. I have reffered two of my friends to him. I would reccommend him to anyone.