Have you seen Dr. Rene A Guerrero?

Dr.

Ha. Good luck

Ordered expensive blood work, ignored me for follow-up appointment, ordered more blood work by saying tests had failed (which the hospital doing the tests says is incorrect)

Dr. Rene Guerrero

Dr. Guerrero is very knowledgeable, of whom takes the time to discuss and diagnose the patient properly. Has an excellent bedside manner, and does very good follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Guerrero to any one who needs a real good doctor.

Worst 'Doctor' I've Ever Seen..

It's very easy to schedule an appt with Guerrero because he doesn't do much. I've been his patient for two years, likely his most active patient. He throws up his hands and tells me I'm a medical mystery, beyond his medical knowledge.. YET, will not help me get the medical care I need. Shrugs off my symptoms, very serious and scary symptoms, and tells me the same thing every time. I don't know what to do for you. So I ask for referrals, tests, something as my doctor! He told me at my last appt. I looked great and he couldn't understand why I'd need to see him. WHOA. Because I'm presentable I'm not sick, disabled, begging for help???? That was the last straw, I see a new doctor this week. I looked up her credentials first, had a referral from a friend and my own mother. Young doctors are passionate, ripe, they dig, and they are not jaded. Dr. Rene A. Guerrero should not treat anyone with a serious illness..a cold? sure, he can look up what to do for that in his handheld. He smiles a lot, I'm sure patients like that. I pay attention, he smiles because he's nervous and wants to get out of the room quickly..he doesn't like questions. Granted the questions I ask him are medical, sadly that variety is difficult for him. I am completely unsatisfied with this 'doctor'!!!

Teacher

Dr. Guerrero is very knowledgeable, he is very thorough and, spends adequate time with me and always has a good explanation for my questions. I moved to Las Cruces 8 years ago, and have been with him the whole time. There is little wait time (10-20 minutes) and the staff is very courteous. I highly reccommend :)!!!

I had moved away and because of the difficulty getting off work I changed doctors. After 4 yrs of having to wait for 30-45 min just to get in to see the doctor for 5 min, it was time to change back. I appriciate the time Dr. Guerrero takes with me when I have questions and he always explains in detail. I always recommend him if ask who to see.

Dr. Rene A Guerrero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.

Dr. Rene A Guerrero Is this you?