Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rene A Maderafont has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Rene A Maderafont has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Rene A Maderafont is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Worst dr I've ever encountered. Rude and extremely unkind. I was suffering a kidney stone attack and after letting me lie there for 3 hours without doing anything, he comes in to assess me and hits me in the kidney. I'm no dr, but was that really necessary? Will drive two hours to a different ER before I EVER subject myself to that monster or his abuse again.
This was an ER visit to the local hospital in my community for a head and neck injury, I don't know if this area is his location at the moment to live or if this fantastic Doctor travels around for work to small communities like mine. Dr. Madera - Font was thorough and knowledgeable and a great listener to the problems I had come into ER for treatment. Since this was an ER visit some of the rating categories are not possible, fortunately he is an ER Dr. ,unfortunately he is only an ER Dr. and doesn't have a regular practice location, I would switch doctors in a heartbeat if he had an office where I live. By the time my ER visit was done I had all the information on how to take care of myself to a well state and what to look for if I was not progressing as I should, I felt that I had been completely taken care of on the issues that I had come to ER with by a caring Dr. and hospital staff.
40 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRene A Maderafont Md, 34 Polvadera Rd, Polvadera, NM
Dr. Rene A Maderafont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Polvadera, NM.