Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rene Mosada
Dr. Rene Mosada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pierre, SD, with other offices in Fishkill, NY and Aberdeen, SD . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Mosada is affiliated with Avera St Lukes, Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH and St Marys Hospital - Pierre. He speaks English.
Dr. Rene Mosada has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The first time I saw Dr Mosada he had looked at my prior blood work - my med level was lower than the normal range. Before he did blood work he said "Even if it's still low we won't change your dose". Fast forward 6 months to my next appt. .. He looked back at my blood work he had done and asked me "I see your med level was low. Why didn't we increase your dose?" I DONT KNOW - YOU TELL ME, YOURE THE DR!!! Not impressed at all but I live in a town that has no other neurologists - he comes into town once a month, and is the only one that does so I have no other choice. Between my two appts he almost didn't refill my meds cause he said I was supposed to come back in three months and his office would call to schedule. Never got a call from them so when I called them he wasn't willing to refill my meds cause I supposedly "missed" my appt. he did finally give me a months worth of meds to get me to my appt, after I asked if I was supposed to just hope that I didn't have s seizure before he came to town.
Dr. Mosada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Avera St Lukes
Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
St Marys Hospital - Pierre
St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
Weiner Memorial Medical Center
Hegg Memorial Health Center
Avera Holy Family Health
Creighton Area Health Services
28 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Rene Mosada accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rene Mosada is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Pierre, SD.