Dr. Rene Mosada Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Rene Mosada?

Not impressed

Posted on March 26th, 2016

The first time I saw Dr Mosada he had looked at my prior blood work - my med level was lower than the normal range. Before he did blood work he said "Even if it's still low we won't change your dose". Fast forward 6 months to my next appt. .. He looked back at my blood work he had done and asked me "I see your med level was low. Why didn't we increase your dose?" I DONT KNOW - YOU TELL ME, YOURE THE DR!!! Not impressed at all but I live in a town that has no other neurologists - he comes into town once a month, and is the only one that does so I have no other choice. Between my two appts he almost didn't refill my meds cause he said I was supposed to come back in three months and his office would call to schedule. Never got a call from them so when I called them he wasn't willing to refill my meds cause I supposedly "missed" my appt. he did finally give me a months worth of meds to get me to my appt, after I asked if I was supposed to just hope that I didn't have s seizure before he came to town.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015