Dr. Rene Perez II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene Perez II?

Pretty decent

Dr. Perez is a great doctor. He's very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all of your questions. His staff is also friendly. He delivered my baby and was so nice and funny and really made me feel at ease. A few times I feel like he ordered some unnecessay tests but he's very cautious and thorough that way so expect that from him. My only complaint would be the wait times. I've waited almost an hour and a half after my scheduled appt time before. He apologized and I figured he'd been called away for something but still! I was furious. Overall I would recommend him.

obgyn

Dr. Rene Perez was a great doctor for me. My previous OB made me feel like I was going to some hole-in-the-wall back alley doctor so this was a nice change.I was seeing Dr. Perez for my first pregnancy. His office and staff are clean, friendly and professional. I did not have any problems with wait times, scheduling, staff or health concerns. All my questions were answered and I felt he had the knowledge and experience for me to trust what he was advising me to do. I had a healthy pregnancy with the exception of one minor external problem but was prescribed medicine to handle it. It worked. I never felt like I was being rushed, I think he could tell when I was really concerned because he would take the extra ttime to explain anything I needed answered for me. He was available to deliver my baby and I didn't mind he offered a hug afterwards.:) I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much.

Lacks compassion

Dr Perez performed surgery on me due to an ecoptic pregnancy. I was in a lot of pain and had to go to ER. The staff at the hospital was caring and careful, recognizing the pain I was in. Dr Perez car in, pushed down on my abdomen, even though ultrasound showed blood and a rupture. He showed no compassion as I broke into tears in pain. His response was ," I needed to see how painful it was for you.". He preceded to ask me questions off a checklist as I struggled to catch my breath and speak. The rest of the staff was helpful and tried to do what they could in the face of watching Dr Perez show no compassion and treated me as if I wasn't a patient. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Amy fisher

I rate dr.rene perez as very high he is I great dr and he spends the time with you he does not act like he is in a hurry to go to the next person he does explain things to you as well I am haveing my uterus taken out on the 16 th of next month I think I am going to let him take care of my gyn problems as well for now on right now my family dr does it but when I have certin problems he does not alway check things out but I beleave he will #1 docter

C-section scheduled for aug 9

I'm a on patient of Dr. Perez and my husbands company changed insurance a week before my c-sec and I owed 540.00 more dollars and his office refused to let me make payment arrangements even I had already taken paid my deductible on the last insurance. And told me that if I didn't have the 540.00 in 5 days he would not deliver my baby. What kind of de is this.

First time patient

This was my first visit with this office. The office staff and Dr. Perez was very kind and caring. I left feeling like I had been listened to and that the procedures were explained to me in details that I could understand. He took time with me to make sure I was comfortable with the procedures that will follow in up coming visits.

Eve

Dr Perez is the best OB Dr. Excellent bedside manner. My pregnancy was a bit high risk but he always took time I understood everything and never made me feel like any question was dumb. His staff is also top notch! I reccomend this Dr to anyone I know if looking for an OB GYN.

I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Perez, he is very warm and caring, and he remembers me. Wait time at the office is minimal and he never seems rushed with me. He will sit down and address any issues I feel like I might be having. My previous ob/gyn was a bit of a nightmare, but now I am looking forward to having another baby with Dr. Perez as my physician.

For the first time, I finally found an OB/GYN that took the time to get to know me! He explained everything to me and best of all, he wasn't rushing off to the next patient. He made me feel very comfortable and not like just another number. Awesome doctor!

PATIENT

DR PEREZ AND HIS STAFF ARE GREAT. I FEEL AT EASE WHEN IN THE OFFICE. DR PEREZ MADE A DIAGNOISES ON MY FIRST VISIT TO HIM WHEN MY PREVIOUS DR COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG.I WILL FOREVER BE GREATFUL FOR THIS.

Dr. Perez is a very caring doctor. He is also very customer-service oriented tomake sure his patients are treated fairly and feel comfortable. Very nice and comfortable office.