Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dorothea R Saenger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I saw Doctor Saenger today and had a long list of questions with me. She patiently answered each question, explained me all possible paths for me to take. This is the best female doctor I have ever seen in my life. The only problem was I had to wait for an hour to be seen by her, but this is nothing comparing to the service and professional care I received. Definitely will stay with her for as long as I live in San Antonio!
this particular doctor saw me when i had my son w/out my consent and wasn't even in my network. which i'm pretty sure that they knew because the chart must be reviewed first before seeing the actual patient. 2 months later, i received a bill stating that i owed her money for her services. she was the only doctor that didn't consent w/ me first when i was at the hospital and i felt like they pulled a fast one on me. then they called and said i had to make payments and hassled me about payment arrangements even after i told them i was unemployed.
Dr. Saenger is a an awesome Dr. She is proactive. She does not mind spending time explaining what you need to know about what is going on with you. She explores various options and listens to patient concerns. I am thoroughly satisfied with her, and I wouldn't trade her for any Dr. in the world!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Dorothea R Saenger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsP & L Associates, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 191, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Dorothea R Saenger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.