Dr. Rene A Sueiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rene A Sueiro?

The best pediatrician!

I've never met a nicer pediatrician. Kind, funny, caring, smart. My kids are lucky to have such a great doctor. Definitely recommend him.

All those stars... Well deserved!!!

My former Pediatrician abruptly left town, having had no notice of his departure, or a recommendation for a new doctor, I was getting ready to start searching and researching the local doctors. Another mom in a playground was singing the praises of Dr. Sueiro, I liked the fact that he used to work at All Children's Hospital and we decided go and see him for a physical, and even though we had to wait a bit more than we anticipated, Dr. S. was worth the wait, my daughters have not stopped talking about him, he explained everything, he made them laugh, explained them how shots work. Since our visit, they now ask for more colors in their plate and even though they did not like it, they EVEN GAVE BRUSSELS SPROUTS A TRY!!! My only complain, he does not takes care of adults, I would have love to have a doctor like that for myself

Best doctor I have ever had for my daughter. Bedside manner is impeccable.

Great Doc!!!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! I live in Ohio and go to Sarasota about twice a year to visit my parents. During our last trip, our princess started wheezing and developed a high fever. A friend of my parents referred me to her grandson's Pediatrician and what a great experience that was. Dr. Sueiro's bedside manners are excellent. He took the time to make a connection with my 3 years old, gave a "check up" to her stuffed elephant and made her feel at ease with his instruments. His explanations of the symptoms and what to expect from the illness and the medications he prescribed were right on the spot. He predicted the whole next week with impressive accuracy. I only wish he would be closer to us, he would for sure be our Pediatrician.

Dr. Sueiro is amazing. He took the time to make my 6 year old comfortable and he really had her laughing. By the time our visit was over she didn't want to leave him and was begging him to be her new doctor. We just moved here from Chicago and he even took the time to refer us to a new dentist. Really wonderful experience. Every doctor should take notes from this man!

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Sueiro

Just had an amazing experience with Dr. Suiero. He is on staff at our pediatricians office and was at the office on Saturday morning when our primary Doctor was not. We were so lucky to have had the pleasure to meet and be treated by such a wonderful Doctor. My daughter, who is 5 was swabbed and tested for strep throat. He went above and beyond and had us laughing during a time when my daughter was petrified to be at the Doctor's office. She had a horrible experience in the past during a swab culture and was in tears at the thought of having her throat swabbed. Dr. Sueiro was very patient and used great sense of humor and tactic to make her comfortable. He is the most thorough pediatrician and took his time explaining the illness and medication.

Dr S was amazing!!! The nurse was great!!! The receptionists were not the most pleasant to interact with. The wait time was ridiculous.

Best pediatrician in town

Excellent

Dr. Sueiro performed a circumcision on my son, detailed discussion and explanations of the procedure before, during and after. We all feel fortunate to have such a dedicated physician.

Great Doctor

Excellent physician, took time to explain everything, no unnecessary test or treatments, staff is excellent

Great Doctor

This doctor should be cloned and put in every office in this country.

This doctor has the best bedside manners you would even want in a pediatrician, he cracked jokes that were very age appropriate and took the fear out of my son hospitalization. I can't say we enjoyed almost a week in a hospital, but Dr. Sueiro made look like an almost enjoyable experience