3.4

Very helpful

I saw Dr. Umanzor at his Sturbridge office. The staff were great and he spent enough time with me going over medication options. Thank you.

Good doctor, poor staff

The doctor is great, his staff on the other hand is terrible. He is the only doctor on my medical plan and I have to drive from CT to go see him. I generally get a first thing in the morning apt. so that I don't have to miss a day of work. Today, I left my house at 7:30 am and traffic was nearly at a standstill in the Springfield area. My apt. was for 8:45 am and I called them at 8:25 am to let them know that I would likely be late due to traffic.  Not only was I disallowed from speaking to the actual office but I was told that if I'm late, I will not be seen but that they could reschedule me for 3:30 pm.  I explained I had to go to work and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told that that could not allow me to speak to the office and a supervisor was in a meeting and unavailable. I was then somehow transfered to the doctors office. The young lady that answered seemed annoyed, she explained that I was already told that if I was late I would not be seen and added that the apt. that I was offered was no longer available. I tried to explain that I was not yet late but that it was possible when she interrupted me saying that she had to deal with the patients that were there in front of her and then hung up the phone. Frustrated I called back only to get the answering service again who explained there was nothing that could be done.  I turned around and headed for home ... my diabetic meds will likely run out before I can get another appointment as it took three months to get this one. Again. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Personally, I dont have any other option but if you're fortunate enough to have other options for doctors in your medical plan, I suggest you go elsewhere.

i wish there were other endos in the area instead of him. So dissapointed

RN

Dr. Rene A Umanzor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palmer, MA.