Dr. Renee Bowling Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Renee Bowling?

One of the Worst Doctors I Have Ever Been To

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Bowling might have a medical certificate on her wall, but she surely must have graduated in the bottom dregs of medical school. She has NO bedside manner, could not diagnose what was wrong with me, made me wait almost an hour after my appointment time commenced, and then had the nerve to rush me once in her office and discount my complaints. I have never met a ruder professional in my whole life and I say this with all sincerity. In a word, she is incompetent. Furthermore, she seemingly has a chip on her shoulder and sports a bad attitude that is palpable. She seems to show no compassion or concern for her patients. I can't help but wonder about how she feels towards minorities but this remains an unknown factor. I pity her frazzled staff who have to work with this poor excuse for a doctor daily. She is a sorry representative for all the female doctors in her field. No wonder most women choose to go to male doctors over female ones. She ought to be held directly responsible and have her license revoked as she is an embarrassment to the medical world and patients everywhere. I can only imagine how much malpractice insurance she must carry! Do yourself a favor and find another doctor in her field. You'll be glad you did. Dr. Bowling, I hope I never have to set foot in your office again.You, doctor dear, are in the wrong profession and how you ever got there is beyond my comprehension.

Posted on May 19th, 2014