Dr. Renee L Chan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Renee L Chan?

Great Doctor

Dr. Chan is wonderful.....she takes the time to speak with you and answers all of your questions! She is very personable and I highly recommend her!

unprofessional

When you go on vacation you should make sure that all of your work is done, including call backs papers being sign off and informing the rest of your staff or nurse about the things that they need to do when you are gone. And if you have a pregnant staff member that is going to be out sick a lot of the time find a temp till she is able to be at work full time it is unprofessional to not have a fully working team. As for the front desk it is also unprofessional when you call and the first thing that they say is please hold and then they try to imeadeatly try to send you to a voice mail. If I want to talk to a machine and get no response I can call an ado mated system.

Amazing OBGYN!

Dr. Chan is an amazing OB/Gyn. She took amazing care of me during my pregnancy and explained everything to me. She delivered my son and I am so grateful to her for taking such great care of me and my son. I am truly blessed to have a great OB/Gyn, Dr. Chan. If you are looking for a caring and compassionate OB/Gyn, I highly recommend Dr. Renee Chan

Excellent Dr.

Caring. Kind. Compassionate. Punctual. Dr. Chan is extremely loving and personable. I will admit that I can be a high maintenance patient, but Dr. Chan answered all my questions and eased my concerns. I was extremely impressed by her sweet spirit the night she delivered my son.I would defiantly recommend her to my friends, and I look forward to having her deliver my future babies!

very happy with this Dr.

I first saw Dr Chan a little over a year ago. She is the first gyno to ever really care about helping me get my periods under control. I've suffered for years with uncaring doctors. I have a procedure coming up this Friday with her and I trust her completely.

unhappy patient

dr chan has little experience, seems like she lacks confidence because she insisted on getting medical records from previous doctors and hasnt been able to even provide me with the needed treatment. she is quite nice though, her staff , however is very UNPLESANT, and i will not go back there because the nurse and office staff are very unfriendly , one of them even hung up the phone on me

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Chan was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so happy about it! I have never had a doctor personally call me to check up on me or to give me lab results, even when they are good results! Dr. Chan does just that. She's very caring and understands the pain you are in. I'm very excited she'll be delivering my next child!

Dr. Renee L Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.