Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee Cook has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
When I met Dr. Cook I was immediately taken by her warmth and caring. When we had our sessions, she was with me completely...not ever allow any distraction during the time. She was honest and open with me, which eased my discomfort of having to be in hospital. She worked really hard to help me work hard on getting better. She worked really hard to get my family to understand my illness and also my behavior.I never had a Doctor with as much empathy as does Dr.Cook. I felt broken when I found out that she was leaving Vermont to go back out to the mid-west.It was an honor for me to be under Dr. Cook's care. I wish for her the best... and for her patients as well.
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Johns Hospital
9 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Renee Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Renee Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hibbing, MN.