Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Elderkin
Dr. Renee Elderkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Elderkin is affiliated with ST MARYS MERCY MEDICAL CENTER, Metro Health Hospital and Munson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Elderkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Elderkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
Spectrum Health Hospitals
Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Zeeland Community Hospital
Spectrum Health United Hospital
Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
24 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Renee Elderkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSPECTRUM HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP OB/GYN, 221 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Renee Elderkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.