3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Incompetent

Don't waste your time with her. Select other doctor.

I felt I was bothering her

Where do I start? She was dismissive from the time she walked into the room. I went in because of constipation, pain that kept me down for two days on my right side under my rib and distention in my upper stomach. Her suggestion was a colonoscopy after I drank Mir-a Lax and Gator-aid to clean out. Nothing about why my upper stomach would get hard in one area and be distended for days after I ate. Nothing about the pain short of "your colon is in that area" so are other things like my gallbladder. Could the distention be from a hernia? Could something else be going on there? No suggestion for x-rays or looking into why this was going on. She never asked why I was going through this. She never asked about my diet, hydration or how much exercise. Nothing. She cut me off when I was talking and didn't seem to want to be there. She may have been good with others but I thought her only answer was drinking the mir-a lax and a colonoscopy. She also wanted me to have a blood test for my thyroid. All in all she was hurried and treated me like I was interrupting her day. I will be seeking another doctor. I refuse to be rushed, treated like I am not worth her time and I don't think she really cared about what I was going through. I had more questions and concern for patients when I was a PCT then she does as a doctor. If there was less than one star I would have given that. I wouldn't trust her with any surgery in case she was having a rushed day.

Contrary to others' comments in the review section, I found Dr Flanagan to be thorough, explained what she was evaluating, allowed me to ask questions to which she gave answers I could understand. I wish I would have had an earlier appointment to see her and look forward to her continued care. Thank you.

Dr. Renee Flannagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clairton, PA.