- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Renee Goldberg?
Posted on April 28th, 2015
Experience was ruined by unbelievably rude staff; left office crying because of such crude treatment.
Posted on March 11th, 2015
I've been going to Dr Goldberg for 25 years! She delivered both of my children. I think she knows me better than my husband. She is an amazing woman and a fantastic doctor. She may be busy, however, she will make time if you have questions or concerns.
Forget about getting an appointment with an actual doctor
Posted on June 3rd, 2014
I saw Dr. Goldberg for the first time and she took a lot of time talking to me, was sympathetic, seemed quite competent. I really liked her. But the next appointment they had was 8 months away - so much for her telling me to call and come right in if I was having the same problem so she could diagnose it. When I had to cancel that appointment a month before the appointment (believe me, I had no choice) I was told I could not get another appointment - not even a year out, but I could see a nurse practitioner. Seeing as I had some unique issues, I wanted to see the doctor, not a nurse practitioner. Needless to say, I am looking for another doctor who I can actually see and get an appointment with.
Needs New Office Staff
Posted on September 5th, 2012
Dr. Goldberg is wonderful. She very knowledgeable and explains things in simple terms. She's sympathetic without over doing it. My one complaint is the office staff. Making an appointment is a tremendous task. On more than one occasion I have been booked for an appointment without any confirmation. I was also booked for an appointment for something I did not need- had I not realized it, no one would have. On top of the office staff being clueless they are extremely rude, on the phone or in person. I am deciding to remain with Dr. Goldberg for my first pregnancy, however I do hope the office staff shapes up.
This woman is too much
Posted on October 1st, 2010
I think this woman is a poor doctor. Upon meeting her, she told me that she wanted to get to know me. That translates according to her to sitting in her office and listening to her talk and ask me questions that have nothing to do with my health for around an hour. Of course, that time was reflected in the bill -- which was high. 80 percent of what she said was incorrect and the other 20 per cent wasn't worth listening to. She rushed through the exam and twice did not due a proper exam ie the lab tests did not come out since she did not do a proper exam. If you want to sit around and gossip, then see Dr. Goldberg. If you want medical care, I think it would be better to go some where else.
Love Dr. Goldberg
Posted on June 24th, 2010
I am so happy to be back in Dr. Goldberg's care. I had my first child with her, my second out of state, and now I'm back with her at the tail end of my third pregnancy and I am so glad. I have complete confidence in her. I called the office with a question and she got back to me right away and left me a message and said that she would keep trying me until she actually got to speak with me and she did. She answers all questions and never makes you feel like you're asking something that's silly. I found that the wait time has decreased since they moved offices. The only negatives are that there is one person in particular at the front desk who has her head up her a**. She has left messages with my father thinking that it is my husband (wouldn't you ask?) and there have been several times that I have had to wait to check in because she has been on a personal call. I'm not sure how many ultra sound techs are there but the one I got was miserable with absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. I put up with the latter because I like Dr Goldberg so much.
An excellent and caring doctor!
Posted on April 9th, 2009
Dr. Goldberg is very pleasant and caring doctor with a good sense of humor. Wonderful office staff always helpful. Dr. Goldberg is always real, personable, and great bedside manner.
Posted on May 1st, 2017
Posted on March 17th, 2017
Posted on March 17th, 2017
Dr. Renee Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides