Dr. Renee Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Harris?

Dr. Harris is the best!

I have been with Dr. Harris for 10 years! She's always been so kind and supportive throughout my life, and has been a huge support for me. I am now 17 and she has watched me grow up. From being the fidgety cute little girl to the teenager that won't stop talking about horses, she's been with us for most of my life. When I was around 10, I was diagnosed with aspergers (used to be considered "high-functioning autism", but isn't considered to be on the spectrum anymore). Dr. Harris promised me that I was going to be okay and even spoke to me about how her life has been touched by aspergers. No matter what time it is, she will talk with her patients as long as they need. Sometimes that's 30 minutes, sometimes it's 90. She never rushes you and she's just amazing. Since she's moved to Self & Family in Monroe, the wait time has diminished dramatically. If I'm the first appt., I can get in immediately, but sometimes later in the day, you may wait 30 minutes or so. The staff is very kind, and it's just a great experience all around. Highly recommend Dr. Harris. She's changed my life and given me hope that all will be okay.

Love her

I love her but she is no longer with this office. If someone can help me find where she practices now I would appreciate it! !