Dr. Renee Knutson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Knutson?

Bright and Compassionate

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Renee Knutson is extremely bright and compassionate..goes out of her way to help...I Highly recommend her

Not a pleasant visit

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Not gentle, lacked compassion while speaking to me, a patient. I will not be going back to her and will never recommend this doctor. I also heard a similar assessment from my friend.

Worth the wait!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Great bedside manner!!!

Best OBGYN around

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I'm pretty sure Dr. Knutson is the most highly requested OBGYN in town. She is GREAT. She delivered all three of my children. She is super nice. I know that the wait times were long when I went to see her but she was always so busy trying to see as many people as possible. It was worth the wait though because she really cares and takes the time to listen to you. She lets you explain and ask questions and is very thorough. I would recommend her with 10 stars to anyone looking for this type of doctor.

Excellent doctor!!

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Knutson is FANTASTIC. She's been my Dr. for 8 years and I absolutely love her. At times the staff is a little off. There's a blonde receptionist that is great, super friendly and capable. If I could I would alway deal with just her. I don't always feel that there's adequate follow-up by the nursing staff. And with my last pregnancy I didn't feel that my requests to see/deal with my preferred doctor were readily followed. I'd still look past everything to see Renee....

Improper Diagnosis, Pushy about Unnecessary Medications

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Long wait, I later found out that I had a serious illness that she missed. Even after bringing several tell tale signs up. She was also very pushy about getting the injection for hpv told me it was extremely safe after i questioned the safety. And look its now off the market from several girls dying. I dont trust her judgement.

Posted on January 30th, 2010

Dr. Renee Knutson has been my doctor for 8-9 years now. She is one of the most compassion, caring people I have ever known, and to find this quality in an intelligent physician is AMAZING. She always makes time for me and listens to me as though I am the only patient she has. Those of us who have been lucky enough to have been treated by her are truly fortunate.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017