Dr. Renee G Lockey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee G Lockey?

very nice and understands your needs

i am a mom of a teenager who had a baby recently. Dr. Lockey is the best. She explained everything to my daughter and made her feel at ease.

The Most unprofessional experience with a doctor

We have been to Dr. Lockey's ARC location twice for my ovarian cyst. Both times the wait outside in the waiting room was about 35-40 minutes and almost 60 minutes between diagnosis and the time we actually got to speak with Dr. Locky. In the first meeting, Dr. Lockey did not spend more than 5 minutes with us with an excuse that she had to go for a baby delivery. In the second meeting she didn't spend even 1 minute with us because of the same reason. She did promise to call us the same night. The call never came; we finally called back after a week to see what's going on. She evntually called back on that evening only to give superficial details to less satisfaction. We asked for her office to send us the results of the Ultrasound tests but never received them. I'm still following up with them till date to get the same test results. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR NOR WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE ELSE! This is the most unprofessional experience I have ever had with any doctor...

Outstanding physician!

Dr. Lockey was fantastic in assisting me to get pregnant despite a difficult medical condition. Then, she was so wonderful assisting me when I became pregnant and was high risk. Thanks to her, I have a beautiful, healthy daughter. I would highly recommend Dr. Lockey to anyone!

Great Ob/Gyn Doctor

Dr. Lockey is the most fabulous Doctor. She has immense knowledge and above all else, cares!