Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee E Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Renee E Mason has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Renee E Mason has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Renee E Mason is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She performed my D&C. She eas almost 4 hours late and had a terribly cold bedside manner. She is not my regular OB so I thought she would be a little bit sympothetic to my sad situation. Especially since I had formerly been a member of her gym which she seems to be a lot more interested in than OB. I have external cuts on my labia and vagina which I never had with my first D& C. I also am having much heavier bleeding and cramps. My belief is that she did a hack job, was in a hurry and had no interest in making me comfortable. Even in the OR she never reassured me before I went under. The anesthesiologist was very nice though so at least I I had him. I plan to call the office to tell them today. Scary because if I have another baby, it's possible if I go into labor on her surgery day I could have her as my delivery doctor.
Horrible office management. I never recieved any test results as a new patient and after following up they told me that its my fault because they only send the results by email (to save money) and didn't have my email on file. They just didn't bother contacting me because there was no email on file. They just ignored the fact that I didn't receive any test results. When I tried pointing out how this concerned me as a patient, they were unprofessional and basically said that it was a business and could care less regarding patient care.
I am shocked at the treatment I received from Dr. Mason. I have been seeing her for years just for annual visits---noticed every year she was meaner!. Then I needed expertise and surgery. All I can say is Flee. She made several bad decisions and then made other errors. I am safe now, I finally switched to another doctor.
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Mason. She was my doctor for my first child. She was not personable at all.She stood by the door when talking to you and didn't really listen when you had something to say. VERY Uncomfortable! I was miserable at the end of my pregnancy with swelling and to find out later at the hospital that I had toxemia and I tried telling her that it was more than swelling. I looked like I could be popped with a pin! I wouldn't recommend her to ANYONE! I talked to nurses at the hospital and they agreed with me ..if only their expressions talked! I don't want someone else to go through what I went through. For my 2nd pregnancy I called to transfer to another doctor and they said they don't normally don't let you get another doctor!!!!!! NEVER heard of that before! So I told them WHY I wanted another Doctor and they were then happy to assist! CRAZY!
Dr. Mason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
The University Of Toledo Medical Center
Dr. Renee E Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaumee Ob/Gyn Associates, 660 Beaver Creek Cir Ste 200, Maumee, OH
Dr. Renee E Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maumee, OH.