Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee S Melfi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Renee S Melfi has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Renee S Melfi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 72
I agree with the others, when & if you get to see Dr. Melfi she is very rude. Her Staff tries to be friendly but if you need information forget it. They claim to be to busy to assist you in any way. For over a month I just needed a statement for workers comp and they did not provide it. I don't think they know what they're doing that's why they can not just write up a statement describing my injury and how my work caused this injury. If you want stem cell treatment or acupuncture this might be the right office but not for normal injuries.
Rude, dismissive and arrogant would be right on the money. Will not take any time to answer questions. I could hear her talking about me at the desk with her staff.stay far away.
Dr. Melfi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Renee S Melfi accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
Locations & DirectionsElite Healthcare Medical Associates, 5823 Widewaters Pkwy, East Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Renee S Melfi in this video.
Dr. Renee S Melfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.