Dr. Renee S Melfi Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee S Melfi?

unprofessional

I agree with the others, when & if you get to see Dr. Melfi she is very rude. Her Staff tries to be friendly but if you need information forget it. They claim to be to busy to assist you in any way. For over a month I just needed a statement for workers comp and they did not provide it. I don't think they know what they're doing that's why they can not just write up a statement describing my injury and how my work caused this injury. If you want stem cell treatment or acupuncture this might be the right office but not for normal injuries.

medical fraudster

She advertises and sells her snake oil well, but she is a worthless medical fraudster that does not walk the talk. Stay away or learn the hard way.

Poor Bedside Manner

I saw Dr Melfi when she was in the Widewaters area. I found her to be rude have no personality and have a chip on her shoulder. I had two nerve blocks that were useless. I quit going to her and went to the Spine and Wellness center who has helped me. I would not recommend Dr Melfi to anyone.

Love her!

Wants to find out your REAL problem doesn't just give you a prescription and send you on your way. REAL MEDICINE and no nonsense!

Rude, dismissive and arrogant would be right on the money. Will not take any time to answer questions. I could hear her talking about me at the desk with her staff.stay far away.

Great Doc

I really liked Dr. Melfi. I know I won't be a number in her practice. I had a question about my Lyrica, called the office at noon and they responded back to me before the end of the day which I expected. I also like that she didn't want to put me on a million drugs. I went to New York Spine and it was insane the amount of pills they wanted. Plus wanted to line up injections for me and I didn't have an MRI. They said thats the way they do it. Seems to me you would want to know what is wrong before sticking a needle in me!

A warning to potential patients!

Dr. Melfi has been practicing for years now, so reviews aren't going to change her behavior, but many of the comments here show that other patients came to the same conclusion I did. I found her to be rude, cold and condescending. I was willing to put up with her horrible bedside manner during the first appointment because I was hoping it was a fluke, but her patronizing, dismissive personality was on full display again the second time around. In two appointments she spent a total of 4 minutes with me and never gave me one morsel of information or indication of what direction we'd be going in. I'm never going back.

Great office

I really enjoyed this office. Dr. Melfi is direct, and wants to get you fixed. If you want drugs or to chat away, wrong office. She doesn't dilly dally. I had my first injection, started PT and feel great !

Refused to answer any of my questions and didn't even examine me before wanting to schedule injection procedures.

Great Staff and professional providers

She's very unprofessional and unhappy.

Happy Healing

I am a new patient and my first appointment went very well. I really like this staff and Dr. Melfi. I see good things and happy healing in my future!

Dr. Renee S Melfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.