Dr. Renee B Melton-Smith Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee B Melton-Smith?

Will not listen to me. She HAS to be right and only stands or sits at computer to diagnose you. Terrible bedside manner. Patted me on my back and said go home and stop feeling sorry for yourself. GREAT to hear from your doctor.

Money PIt

i recently visited Dr Melton Smith with a problem and after $2500.00 in out of pocket expenses a cancer doctor (which I do not have any symptoms of cancer but she sent me there) determined the blood pressure medicine Dr. Melton Smith prescribed was to blame for my problem...hmmmmm why could she have not done the research and figured that one out...Oh I have to mention also that I could not talk to Dr. Melton Smith about anything as her nurse fielded all her calls so I have not seen her since that visit when it all went to pieces.Happy and healthy in NC

Dr. Renee B Melton-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.