Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Renee T Page has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Renee T Page has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Renee T Page has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Renee T Page is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 11
Dr. Page has a great bedside manner. However, when it comes to listening to the patient and addressing the current problem based on the patients condition she lack a lot. I lost my son due to her lack of concern. Every patient is not routine and can not be taken care of in the same way as another. My blood pressure started to elevate more and more during my pregnancy and she brushed it off. I evevtually became extremely hypertensive and it cause me to have placenta abruption. When the physicains from the other hospital tried to reach her they could not. In the end I had to endure giving birth to a stillborn, the devastaion to my family and kids, and the burial of my son.
My pregnancy was listed high risk due to my age and need for fertility Doctor. Dr. Page work me through a successful delievery of a very health baby boy. The very frequent office visits were good. However, the most important delivery day was exceptional. She also had a great nursing staff. Since it was my first (and sadly only birth), I didn't know about the aftercare. Dr. Page provided monitoring and care for me after the baby, until I was released to my regular Doctor. Overall it was a good experience with a very happy ending.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Wayne State University
Dr. Renee T Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsGRHealth Medical Center, 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA
Dr. Renee T Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.