Dr. Renee Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Perry?

Office Specialist

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Perry is a great doctor, I love my care.

Delivered 2 of my babies and will deliver future gifts as well!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

I LOVE THIS DR.! She is amazing! She has incredible bedside manner and makes in the middle of the night trips to the hospital to the deliver your baby. That just doesn't happen this day in age, at least with an HMO, and KAISER especially, but this DR.makes it happen. She has become a special part of the family---REALLY! I can't say enough about how happy I am with her care...I moved out of the area, and still drive back for her care, and with our second baby we drove back to Oakland to deliver with her!!! Yes, in labor, drove back!!! There was no was I was/will be having a baby without her!!!

Contraceptive Implants