Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Renee Prince has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Renee Prince has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Renee Prince has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I am a division 1 athlete and have had recurring shoulder pain over the past five years. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Prince, and ended up being one of the best decisions for my career in athletics. Dr. Prince was easily able to diagnose my problems where numerous other Orthopedic surgeons failed to do so. She spent extensive amount of time discussing with me an in depth treatment plan that would be conducive for success in the future. The office staff was very receptive and everyone seemed to genuinely care about my recovery. The physical therapists are top notch and led me through a speedy recovery. I recommended the office to numerous teammates that were dealing with various orthopedic issues, and everyone had raving reviews of Dr. Prince and her staff. Next time I encounter another injury, my first stop will be Dr. Prince, even if that means traveling hours to see her.
I really liked her bedside manner. Had terrible knee pain that I suffered with for many years. In one visit she was able to talk to me and examine me and find out the cause. Never had a doctor spend so much time examining me. Most thorough exam I ever had.Would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who wants an orthopedic surgeon who takes the time to listen to you.
Dr. Prince is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1980
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Renee Prince accepts the following insurance providers.
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of N Ct, 146 Hazard Ave Ste 201, Enfield, CT
Dr. Renee Prince is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.