Dr. Renee Prince Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Renee Prince?

Best Doctor in the World

I am a division 1 athlete and have had recurring shoulder pain over the past five years. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Prince, and ended up being one of the best decisions for my career in athletics. Dr. Prince was easily able to diagnose my problems where numerous other Orthopedic surgeons failed to do so. She spent extensive amount of time discussing with me an in depth treatment plan that would be conducive for success in the future. The office staff was very receptive and everyone seemed to genuinely care about my recovery. The physical therapists are top notch and led me through a speedy recovery. I recommended the office to numerous teammates that were dealing with various orthopedic issues, and everyone had raving reviews of Dr. Prince and her staff. Next time I encounter another injury, my first stop will be Dr. Prince, even if that means traveling hours to see her.

Great doc

Really happy that someone took the time to examine me and find out what my problem is ! After seeing other doctors finally went to Dr Prince who diagnosed me, operated on me and got me back to my tennis game.

Really amazed the doctor was so caring and took so much time with my husband and I

Excellent and Knowledgable Doctor!

I am an athlete and had shoulder pain for 3 years. I came to Dr. Prince and she spent a great deal of time talking to me and quickly diagnosed my problem. I had surgery and am now 100% better. I would never go to a different orthopedic surgeon.

I really liked her bedside manner. Had terrible knee pain that I suffered with for many years. In one visit she was able to talk to me and examine me and find out the cause. Never had a doctor spend so much time examining me. Most thorough exam I ever had.Would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who wants an orthopedic surgeon who takes the time to listen to you.

caring doctor

I had ben treated by a different orthopedic surgeon for 8 months but never got to see the doctor. Every appointment was with the PA and my problem was never identified. My friend suggested I see Dr Prince. My problem was finally identified, and successfully treated. My waiting time in the office was minimal and well worth it!

terrible job

this doctor could not tell me what was wrong with my knee. All she could say was it might come back it might not. I was out of work for over 2 months and in a lot of pain which she brushed off. She wasn't caring or very knowledgable. I ended up having to go to another doctor who found additional issues that she missed. I would not recomend her at all.

first visit with her

it speaks for itself.. do not go

Dr. Renee Prince is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.