Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee S Riley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Riley is very pleasant, and shows exemplary concern and care for her patients. Her competence level in dealing with orthopaedic problems for both me and my wife gained our trust and appreciation very rapidly. I am 70 years old and had arthroscopic meniscus repair surgery. My recovery has been rapid and very satisfactory. During normal activity I have only minimal awareness of having had surgery one month after the date of surgery. I am close to near normal use of my knee with good strength. Yesterday I walked for two and one half hours in mountainous terrain scouting deer with no ill effects.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Riley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Renee S Riley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNewton Health Care Systems Inc, 4181 Hospital Dr NE Ste 204, Covington, GA
Dr. Renee S Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, GA.