Have you seen Dr. Renee J Russell?

WOW! Really?! 😢

My recent experience 😢 I was with this doctor for years. My husband and I are now in our sixties. My husband decided he wanted to try a male doctor as he wasn't as comfortable asking personal male issues that came up with a female doctor. He asked if I would consider changing with him as we normally have the same family doctor, so I went. I had only one appointment with this doctor who was a fine doctor, however I thought for myself I preferred to stay with female doctor. When I called to schedule another appointment with her she turned me way saying once you leave, it's her policy you can not come back. All I can say is 'WOW! Really?' I always heard others say negative things such as ...she doesn't see her patients as humans only as money. I stood up for her. Sadly, Perhaps they may have been right after all. 😢 If this is her policy and not Integris policy, perhaps she should rethink this with future patients as it can feel like a personal attack.

I was very satisfied with Dr Russell

Great Dr.!

Great Dr. Had the privilege of being a patient. Won't find a better Dr around Grand lake area.

I absolutely hate going to the doctors office, it makes me nervous and I'm not sure why, however her office staff was so caring and sweet they made me comfortable very quickly. They have a lab there in their office which I thought was very cool and saved me a trip to the local hospital. I absolutely will go back and recommend her to anyone that is looking for a new doctor.

Dr. Russell was very thorough. She spent time listening to me.

worst experience of my life

Dr. Renee J Russell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grove, OK.