Dr. Renee Scheidell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Renee Scheidell?

Takes time to listen

Posted on November 27th, 2017

She takes plenty of time to listen to my concerns, gets pertinent information and doesn't dismiss or try to quickly get rid of me. Willing to keep looking when first couple of options don't work.

A Real Family Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I have been extremely blessed with the staff at Draper Family Medical and Dr. Renee Scheidell. My, Wife, Son, Brother-in-Law, Father and I have been seen on multiple occasion over the past 4 years by all 3 Doctors including Dr. Scheidell, Dr. Carlie Hamilton and Clarissa. Its not often you spend the necessary time with your family physician and they actually listen and interact. Besides their extreme compassion for their patience, they truly are family. If you are need of a great family Doctor, please let Draper Family Aid you. In addition to the her normal practice; Dr. Schiedell also leads a team that specializes in hospice care.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

I visited Firstmed Urgent Care where I saw Dr. Renee Scheidell. I have been to several Firstmed clinics before. In which visits if you have no Ins. You can pay $125.00 for your first visit to the clinic and $75 after for every other visit excluding any additional services if needed. I presented my Ins. card and was admitted after a very long wait. I had been in an excrusiating amount of pain in my back and only after putting it off for some time did I make the visit. My total time with Renee was about 10-15 minutes in which she shrugged off my pain and told me she would not give my any narcotics. (I did not ask for any). It seemed to me she thought I was faking my pain for pills. she prescribed me IBUPROFEN. The same pills I can get at the drug store over the counter. Apparantly her staff did not submit all info needed to my Ins. and my claim was denied. I got a bill for $230.00 from Firstmed! Well above the $125.00 if I had not shown Ins. in the first place! So your telling me that to wait an hour in pain to get to see a Dr. for 15 mins tops mistrusted, and a prescription for an over the counter drug cost me $230.00!!!! I would NOT recommend this Dr. to anyone! Especially someone truly in pain.

Posted on July 28th, 2017