Best Doctor I've Ever Been To

You can immediately tell that she is a very smart doctor. She is thorough in her exam and explanation but moves quickly. Solved my acne problems that I've had off and on for years. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good dermatologist

Horrible Experience! Never Going Back!!

In the past three years, I have made several visits to SnyDerma with the most recent being about a year or two ago. I enjoyed my visits so much that I recently referred a friend for a microdermabrasion and mentioned the online coupons. (Note: This was her first time ever seeing a dermatologist.) She booked an online appointment with the intention of only receiving a microdermabrasion. During the visit, she noticed that they were doing more than what she asked for, but she assumed it was all part of the $65.00 deal. When it was time to pay, the clerk told her the total would be $210.00. My friend informed her that she only expected a $65.00 charge for the microdermabrasion. The clerk said that since she saw the doctor, there was nothing they could do; this resulted in my friend paying with her tuition reimbursement. After my friend told me about this, we called together to see if they could refund the difference and charge a cancellation fee for the doctor visit. The office manager offered three free microdermabrasions. We declined because the doctor, or anyone else for that matter, failed to verify the services my friend had intended to receive. After much debate with the office manager, she said she would call back. When she called back, the office manager spoke with my friend. She called me immediately after their conversation and said that the office manager would report us for attempting to commit fraud. According to the office manager, it seemed that we were trying to get something for nothing. At this point, my feelings towards the company became bitter. I called and spoke with the office manager the following day. I told her I only tried to help my friend and that she had no right to call me a criminal for doing so. The office manager assumed based off of my personal information and I'm assuming our appearance, that we had some sort of criminal intention. I only say this because she had no evidence that we were attempting to receive free services. She merely assumed.

Excellent Doctor, Spot on with Treatment Option, Talented, Must See

I have been treated by both Dr. Renee Snyder and Dr. Ned Snyder. I would give them both 5 stars, they are truly excellent at their craft and I am more than thrilled at my results. Dr. Renee Snyder is spot on with her treatment technique. I have had bad melasma on my face after having kids. She is honest and up front about my treatment options setting my expectations appropriately. In addition, she is does not try to sell you everything under the sun for skin care. She tells you what you need to use that truly works. She is truly and artist with botox and filler. I as well as several of my friends go to her and they do not look frozen from Botox. It is amazing what a natural, refreshed look she can give you with Botox and filler. I have not found anyone who does botox and filler better than her. I also have had two laser treatments done and both have been well worth the money. Rachel who runs the laser is exceptional at her job. Lastly, I had several benign bumps under and over my eyes. I have been to 4 dermatologists for them and all told me there was nothing they could do. Dr. Renee Snyder knew exactly what to do and treated my spots and corrected them. I am thrilled as I was quite self conscience and now they are gone. If I had not gone to her I would have lived with these bumps thinking that nothing could be done as others have told me so.I had a breast augmentation in my twenties and needed another one after two kids. I am very picky when choosing a plastic surgeon and dermatologist. Dr. Ned Snyder specializes in breast augmentation and I can tell by the results of my breast aug.. I was absolutely THRILLED with Dr. Ned Snyder and my breast augmentation. Dr. Ned listened to my needs and did exactly what I wanted with my breast aug. My breasts are natural looking and were very conservatively done, exactly what I had asked him to do. In addition, he performed liposuction on my stomach and thighs. I am only a week out and I am so happy with the results. The incisions are small and follow up has been excellent. I am honestly thrilled with my results and with Dr. Ned Snyder bedside manner and surgical skill. My liposuction looks wonderful and his high skill level is apparent. I use these sites often to learn more about surgeons and I can honestly say that Dr. Ned Snyder is an excellent surgeon and truly has performed incredible work on me. If you are having plastic surgery, he is a must see.As you can see, I felt compelled to write about these two doctors as they both treated me with excellent care and are highly knowledgeable in their craft. 5 stars for sure!!!!

Dr. Renee R Snyder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.