Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Solow
Dr. Renee Solow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Solow is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Renee Solow has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Solow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Brooklyn Hospital Center
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Renee Solow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Renee Solow's office for more information.
260 E 67th St New York, NY : (212) 772-1121
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Renee Solow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.