Dr. Renee Stock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Stock?

Excellent Care

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Stock is a great doctor! She listens to her patients, is kind, understanding, and thorough in her exam.

Posted on July 6th, 2017

i really appreciate the time Dr Stock spends with very thourgha

Great Physician.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Stock is amazing

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Dr. Stock is amazing, she actually listens to what you have to say and let's you help make decisions regarding your personal health journey.

Dr. Renee Stock _ Our Family Doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Stock has been or family doctor now for three years since moving to Dallas Texas from Palm Beach Florida. Dr. Stock is very professional, smart, caring, and most importantly, very motivating to keep our health in check and place healthy living on the top of the list. Moreover, Dr. Stock takes the time to listen and provide answers to all of our health care questions. My wife and I love her humor and she places us at ease for any test and or discussion needed. All in all, Dr. Stock is amazing. We are very grateful having Dr. Stock as our family doctor. :)

So many choices but I got lucky!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

There's so many choices out there, but how do you determine which doctor is right for you? I can't tell you how happy I am with the staff at Medical City Dallas and Dr. Stock has been FANTASTIC. We're still getting to know each other but I've been in twice to see her and both times, the ultimate professional and truly makes me feel like she cares. Its important to be able to have a open relationship with your doctor, I've found mine - stay healthy!

Dr. Stock Review

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr. Stock is wonderful! She takes her time with me and carefully answers all of my questions. I highly recommend her to others.

Patient for over 10 years

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr Stock is approachable, a good listener and effective practitioner. Very thorough, and has great follow-up.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Stock is a great doctor. She is very thorough and explains everything so that you understand.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Stock is a great listener and a kind, caring physician.

Trustworthy, Knowledgeable

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Stock has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. When I relocated to the Dallas Texas area I needed a PCP doctor to care for my medical needs. I needed someone I could trust. Dr. Stock has been my go to doctor for all my medical needs. When it is medically necessary to see another doctor her referrals have always been given after careful consideration of my needs. Never in haste. I trust Dr. Stock with my care. Her staff is very kind and considerate (Victoria). I have dealt with Victoria the most, she is very patient and always has a kind word. Thank you Dr. Stock and staff

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Dr. Stock and staff are very friendly, caring, efficient, and knowledgeable. She had been my primary care physician for approximately two years, and I have had nothing but positive experiences every time I have gone in for an appointment or called the office. I highly recommend Dr. Stock!