Dr. Renee Sundstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Sundstrom?

Posted on December 28th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Sundstrom and her practice when my pregnancy became high-risk at 25 weeks. I had been seeing another ob/gyn until that point who had me in hysterics and sobbing from her tactless and extremely poor bedside manner. Dr. Sundstrom quickly put my mind at ease, and always advocated for me with the other doctors/practitioners who were handling my care, always going to bat for what would be best for all parties involved. I have no doubt that she was a huge part of my being able to carry my baby almost to term, resulting in a successful delivery of a perfectly healthy baby girl at 36w3d. I have always wanted to thank her for her care, even now 4 1/2 years later. It makes a difference!

My wife and son are alive because of her

Posted on September 16th, 2013

My wife went into a critical condition requiring an emergency c-section. There is no doubt in my mind that the two are alive because of Dr. Sundstrom's actions. She is awesome.

Posted on December 12th, 2016