3.6

Have you seen Dr. Renee M Susko?

Terrible doctor!!!!!!

Terrible bedside manners very accusing and distrustful. I love the staff in port Huron office but dr Susko is AWFUL!!!! When I scheduled and came in for a follow up appt. that dr Susko requested I make she had the nerve to ask me angrily why I was there "what's a follow up appt mean?" it felt like she had never talked to me before. She also misdiagnosed me during my first appt with her and left me stressing for a month thinking I had a terrible disease! I wouldn't send my worst enemy to that doctor! She's terrible!!!!!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr,Susko is an amazing Doctor and her staff is fantastic as well. Dr.Susko Is one of the few doctors left that actually takes the time to really listen to you and plays the better safe than sorry card. Very thorough and doesn't miss a beat! I absolutely Love this Physician and staff!

BAD !!!!

Terrible bedside mannersWait time is unheard of Prescription refill is impossibleDoes not return phone callsHorrible blood taking staffI can not believe this place is still in business

Not so good.

Very difficult getting blood pressure med refill. Does not return phone calls.

Dr. Renee M Susko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East China, MI.