Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee C Wachtel
Dr. Renee C Wachtel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Leandro, CA. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics and Pediatrics. Dr. Wachtel is affiliated with Valley Childrens Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and Lucile Packard Childrens Hospital. Dr. Wachtel has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee C Wachtel has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Cerebral Palsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Wachtel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Dr. Renee C Wachtel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildren First Medical Network, 15250 Hesperian Blvd Ste 100, San Leandro, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Renee C Wachtel in this video.
Dr. Renee C Wachtel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Leandro, CA.