Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee M Ward has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Renee M Ward has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Renee M Ward has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I had a botched rectocele surgery in Lou.. Ky. 5 1/2 yrs ago in 2011 leaving me with chronic pain 24/7. After seeing six doctors with them telling me they could not do anything or worse--telling me I would lose control of my bowels--or they did not know what to do, I decided to go to Vandy for one last visit to a doctor. I was taking 3-4 strong pain pills a day feeling horrible all the time. Within 15 min of examining me, Dr. Ward told me she could help me. This made me cry. I had the surgery and feel almost pain- free. THIS HAS BEEN A MIRACLE FOR ME====PRAISE GOD. I love Vanderbilt Hospital, They have the best of everything. Dr. Ward and her staff are a gift from God to me. I would recommend Dr. Renee to any woman that has any issues that other doctors have written off as not being able to cure. Do not give up hope---keep trying and maybe your answer is Dr. R. Ward.
At first I felt very confident with her. She does keep you waiting a really long time, but spends time with you once you finally get in. As time has gone by, however, the nerve damage in my leg continues. Other doctors say there is nothing to be done. Live with the pain. The bladder problems continue and even though I expressed my concerns with her using mesh, she did so anyway. Guess I'll wait and see if further problems arise. I have in the past recommended her. I would NOT recommend Vanderbilt, however. The hospital care was the WORST I've ever had.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt University Medical Center, 1211 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN
Dr. Renee M Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.