Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Waters
Dr. Renee Waters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dahlonega, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Waters is affiliated with Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite and Northside Forsyth Hospital. Dr. Waters has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Waters has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Renee Waters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
We kept trying here thinking it was a fluke, but after our last visit we're done. They scold people for being 10 minutes late but we have consistently waited over an hour to be called back each time. Then it's another 15-45 minutes before she sees you. You can hear them in the hall chatting about their weekends while your sick child cries waiting for them to finally decide to see you. Horrible bedside manner and no apologies for being so late. Also had them argue about insurance and try to take $125 before seeing my child instead of the much smaller co-pay and insist that your insurance is no good and make you call insurance yourself instead of them calling only to find out it was the doctor's office mistake. Don't go here unless you have a lot of extra time and don't care if people are rude to you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Waters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Northside Forsyth Hospital
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Children`s at Egleston
Children`s at Scottish Rite
Children's at Scottish Rite
Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Children's at Egleston
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
24 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Greenville Hospital System/University Of South Carolina
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRenee Latrese Waters MD, 422 Wesley Rdg, Dahlonega, GA
Dr. Renee Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dahlonega, GA.