Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renee R West has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Renee R West has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Renee R West is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The absolute WORST Dr. I have ever been to. I went in for extreme pain in my lower back, I couldn't even support my own weight while sitting, let alone stand. She walked in and didn't even say hello. Fast forward to the exam, she asked me to get on the bed. She refused to help me and my dad practically had to carry me on the bed. Once on the bed she asked me to scoot up, again no help. She had the nurse give me a muscle relaxer. She did not give me any real answers to my questions and seemed annoyed when I asked. I cannot stress enough how much of a terrible doctor she is.
A few years ago, I saw Renee West at an emergency clinic and told her I had pneumonia. She said something to the effect that she was the doctor and would be the one diagnosing the problem. X-rays were taken and she smugly told me that I didn't have pneumonia and told me to go get some cough medicine. The next day, the radiologist looked at the x-rays and found that yes, I did have pneumonia, and the clinic called me in a panic, asking where they could call in a prescription for me. However, Dr. West didn't prescribe a strong enough antibiotic, which only temporarily eased the symptoms, and a few days after finishing the medication, the pneumonia came back worse than before. Thanks for putting me in such a serious health situation because of your ego.
Dr. West is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Renee R West accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOgden Clinic, 4650 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT
Dr. Renee R West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.