2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee R West?

Went to see for back pain with scabs, was diagnosed with uti, called back three days later was told it takes 3-5 days for the medication to work, was told ibuprofen wouldn't touch the pain and the nurse laughed. Went back to another doctor a week later, was diagnosed with shingles.

Patient

The absolute WORST Dr. I have ever been to. I went in for extreme pain in my lower back, I couldn't even support my own weight while sitting, let alone stand. She walked in and didn't even say hello. Fast forward to the exam, she asked me to get on the bed. She refused to help me and my dad practically had to carry me on the bed. Once on the bed she asked me to scoot up, again no help. She had the nurse give me a muscle relaxer. She did not give me any real answers to my questions and seemed annoyed when I asked. I cannot stress enough how much of a terrible doctor she is.

Terrible, terrible bedside manner. Not at all genuine or caring. Very rude tone.

Doctor Always Right?

A few years ago, I saw Renee West at an emergency clinic and told her I had pneumonia. She said something to the effect that she was the doctor and would be the one diagnosing the problem. X-rays were taken and she smugly told me that I didn't have pneumonia and told me to go get some cough medicine. The next day, the radiologist looked at the x-rays and found that yes, I did have pneumonia, and the clinic called me in a panic, asking where they could call in a prescription for me. However, Dr. West didn't prescribe a strong enough antibiotic, which only temporarily eased the symptoms, and a few days after finishing the medication, the pneumonia came back worse than before. Thanks for putting me in such a serious health situation because of your ego.

Dr. Renee R West is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.

Dr. Renee R West Is this you?