- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renette E Belizaire has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Renette E Belizaire has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Renette E Belizaire Accepts the Following Insurance
- CareFirst Maryland POS
More about Dr. Renette E Belizaire
Renette Belizaire, MD, FAAP is a pediatrician for Children's Pediatricians & Associates, LLC. Dr. Belizaire is originally from Haiti and has lived in the US for over 2 decades. She attended high school and college in Boston, Massachusetts and received her medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her pediatric training completed at Georgetown University Medical Center. Dr. Belizaire has lived in Montgomery County since completing her training and currently lives in Potomac, Maryland with her husband and four children. She spends a lot of her spare time on the soccer field watching her children play and enjoys reading a good book.