Dr. Renn J Crichlow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Renn J Crichlow?

Dr Crichlow exceeded our expectations ...surgery went perfectly... before during and after care was excellent... and he is a wonderful man!

Dr. Crichlow repaired my shoulder and humerus after a pretty bad fall, fracturing it in at least 10 places. I had 16 screws, a plate and cadaver bone put in. I had to have a follow-up surgery due to my bone (as he put it) "healing too well", where they went in and scraped the calcification off the screws, replaced all the screws with shorter ones and ruptured my bursa sack (for more mobility). Dr. Crichlow is awesome, very caring and truly makes one feel like he cares. I highly recommend him!

SPTM

Great man and wonderful doctor that saved my life.

he was very polite giving me the attention ivery helpful in making the bvery good in helping me with my injury.iggest dec needed with my diagnosis!

Needed an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in traums

I met Dr. Crichlow under emergency circumstances. I fell during a ski accident and fractured my leg in 5 different places requiring placement of an external fixator and a follow-up surgery where I had 8 screws, 2 plates, and cadaver bone placed in my leg. Dr. Crichlow did what needed to be done quickly and efficiently while keeping my friends and family as well as myself updated on my progress and his plan for my recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Crichlow to someone looking for an orthopedic surgeon, especially one who specializes in trauma.

He's an artist not a doctor!

My leg was destroyed from a motorcycle accident. Dr. Crichlow did an amazing job trying to put everything back together. Thanks Doc!