Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renu Chaturvedi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
She is the worse doctor ive ever met. She just check the blood pressure and weigh the patient and said everything is fine. everything is stable. and she wants to have a blood test, we didnt hear anything from her clinic. After 3 weeks of waiting I called the clinic and to my dismay no one is available to take your call, u just need to leave a message after 5 hours they call back and the nurse said they didnt call because everything is fine. then i ordered pills when i got the pills they ordered the pills that i didnt tell the nurse so I called them to ask why they did ordered that pills that i didnt oredered? and the nurse said because the blood sugar was too high. I told her why she told me everything is fine. and now youre telling me the blood sugar was too high. they didnt care to the patient and they are very inefficient and very incapable of doing their job. I cant recommend this doctor and staff...
I've been trying to find a doctor who actually cared and took time to resolve my medical issues instead of just medicate them. I'm so glad I've finally found her!! I was able to get in immediately for my first appointment. The doctor spent more time with me than any other doctor I've ever seen (and I've seen alot). She's followed up with me to see how I'm progressing and genuinely cares!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Renu Chaturvedi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMclaren Greater Lansing Family Medicine, 2450 Delhi Commerce Dr, Holt, MI
Dr. Renu Chaturvedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holt, MI.