Dr. Renu Garg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renu Garg?

AMAZING!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2016

I have been going to her since I was a baby and she's literally the best!

not worth it

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Very rude staff

Quick but dr does not spend time

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I have this dr and am currently changing.The staff is great in and out clinic but dr.garg does not take time out to really hear you and check your child she's in and out with in 2minutes.However he assistant I great love her assistant she takes time to hear and help for your baby

Would never recommend Dr.Garg (Can't see why she gets good ratings )

Posted on March 26th, 2014

The only reason why I started going to Dr. Garg was because the hospital assigned her there . I was going to this dr since my daughter was born . I stopped when she was two. Any way , my daughter was always sick and always at Dr. Garg office . Well I started to notice that Dr. Garg stopped caring for my child . She was always telling me the things like it's just a virus . She will be OK it will go away on its own . Just quick things . I would basically have to chase her to ask her something . I wouldn't even be finished with what I'm saying and she had a diagnosis and was leaving the room . I think she is quick to get a quick buck and not really caring for the children. Well I started taking my daughter to another dr. And I found out she had allergies. I would never recommend Dr.Garg not even to my worst enemy. I tried to leave more reviews on the main sites but for some reason I was unable to but If you would like a good doctor please do your research . I now go to a Texas children doctor and LOVE THEM

Horrible Doctor and Horrible Medical Assistants !

Posted on October 8th, 2013

This doctor is horrible she enters the room listens to half of your story and either tells you "oh it's a cold" or says "it's the flu" just because she's angry you didn't get the flu shot, she pushes on all her patients...Her medical assistants are horrible and lack professionalism. So hard to get them to fax things you need or to get information from them concerning your child. Horrible horrible horrible will not be returning to this office.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Be careful! She wants your business she'll see you and your baby 'for cheaper than her colleages' She saw my son multiple times but never remembered anything about us. Shes not thorough....walks out of the room when you are talking to her and asking her questions. She wants to get you in and out! Typical money hungry person! Should not be practicing medicine!!!

dirty office

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

i recently took my newborn son into her office for his first check up....i found the office to be extremely dirty with chunks of material missing from the examination bed and the actuall pading showing...the walls were filthy with dust all over everything...the toys she had in the examination room looked like something you would buy from a flea market that have never been cleaned...you go into the bathroom and there is a sign on the wall saying they have no cleaning staff and to clean up after yourself....there was no soap in the dispenser for me to wash my hands after i was done using the restroom... she spent about 2 minutes looking at my kid said he looked healthy and didnt even ask any questions...

WOULD NOT RECOMEND TP ANYONE

Posted on January 16th, 2013

THE BEST WALK-IN OFFICE FOR MY CHILDREN

Posted on July 5th, 2012

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT AND I WILL CONTINUE COMING TO THIS DOCTOR! SHES VERY UNDERSTANDING AND QUICK ABOUT SEEING MY CHILDREN. LIKE THAT WERE IN AND OUT SO WE DONT HAVE TO BE SITTING FOR LONG!I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL PARENTS!!!!!

don't go

Posted on October 26th, 2011

She complains alot about my childs weight when he is naturally small. I have took him in while he was sick and she was like oh it's just a cold. I ended up at Texas Childrens and he had RSV. I went in for him not eating..oh he will eat when he feels like it. Your a new mom and worry...ha!! I took him to e.r. and he had thrush real bad. She is not reliable and her diagnosis suck..I switched after not the first couple months of my childs life. Good bye...

Posted on February 15th, 2011

First time I went to Dr. Garg I paid with cash and she was nice and friendly. The next few visits I had chip and her attitude pretty much changed, she wasn't as friendly and as caring as she first was. On one visit I could hear her being a bit rude about a childs weight in front of the child and parent. I guess I only go to her since the wait is not all that long.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Garg since I was born. I am now 21 and still occasionally go for my flu shot or annual physical. She is a great doctor who usually hits the nail on the head w/her diagnoses. She stresses staying immunized verrrrrrry much and I like that. The only thing is when she is very busy, she's only in the room about 5-10 minutes and the staff does more of the talking.