Dr. Renu C Govindaiah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renu C Govindaiah?

Child with a ton of allergies

Dr Govendiah has been very helpful in diagnosing my son's allergies. She is always willing to answer my many questions!

She was wonderful with my daughter when she was little. Just moved back to the area and hoping she can see her again.

The best allergist very genuine.

Dr. Govindaiah

Dr. Govindaiah became my doctor after Dr. Siri left Spi. Clinic. I was very impressed with her. She quickly familiarized herself with my condition, and inquired as to my expectations. All doctors are scanning your appearance and countenance to surmise potential physical maledies, but none have done this as subtle as her. She is a down to Earth, easy to relate to doctor, and I'm glad she's my doctor.

My young daughter (now 3y/o) has been a patient of Dr. Govindaiah's for two years now. I couldn't ask for a more amazing allergist, for my daughter. She actually takes the time to explain procedures, diagnosis, and treatment options. Her nurses are very knowledgeable and sweet, as well. They always return my calls within the day.(Which is important when you are concerned about your child) If your young child has any allergy, but food allergy in particular, I highly recommend Dr. Govindaiah.

Excellent physician

I have many allergy problems, and Dr. Govindaiah has done an outstanding job in managing my health care. One of the things like best about her is that she sits down and explains what is wrong and then gives me testing or treatment options, so that I feel I have a part in my health care. Her follow-up care is amazing - she gets right on it! She always exudes warmth, enthusiasm and caring, and I'm lucky I was referred to her by my primary physician.