Dr. Renu Mehta Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Renu Mehta?

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Posted on November 9th, 2017

WISHING YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SCORPIO. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Not for Smokers.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I was one of her patients 8 years ago. She does seem like a very caring person. I can't say that she doesn't care. However she made more than one mistake with me. I had went in for having a period that last 10 days and I was worried about my iron levels. I wanted it to stop and was very upset about it. She refused to give me any hormone to stop the bleeding stating that since I was a smoker the risk of me having a stroke was too high. She said I would have to be soaking a pad every 10 minutes before she would give me a hormone. I told her if I were bleeding that bad I would go to the ER. They took some blood and a few days later called me and told me to take iron right away. That my iron levels were 7 and under 10 was dangerous. So I could have bled to death because she refused to give me a hormone. At least she got me to a specialist who gave me an ablation so I don't have to worry about bleeding to death again. A few months later I had a sinus infection that had spread to the back of my throat and tongue. She insisted it was thrush and something was wrong with my immune system. I told her I had this condition before and it was cleared up with antibiotics. But she didn't believe me. She gave me nystatin but that didn't clear it up. The she gave me 1 diflucan and it didn't clear up. Then she gave me 2 more diflucan. Next thing you know I have blood blisters all over my legs and inner arms. I read the side effects of diflucan and found that one of them is low blood platelets. I went back to show her and she told me that was just my skin aging. That was a straight up lie. She told me it was permanent. Nope. My inner arms are clear now. So basically I almost bled to death twice so I fired her. My new doctor sent me to an ENT who finally gave me antibiotics and my infection cleared right up.

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Love Mrs. Mehta!

Patient

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I wouldn't want to be without Dr. Renu Mehta in my Life as my Doctor! She is very caring, personable, and will find out what it wrong with her patients. I Love her as a Doctor, and as a Person! I would and have recommended her to my Friends and to the Public. Thanks Dr. Mehta for what you Do!

Best Dr.!