Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Renuka Ailiani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I went to Dr. Ailiani for my annual exam. The first thing she said was "sit up straight" like I was a child. Then when I received my pap test, it was so painful that I nearly fell off of the table. I had severe back pain after that and had to see another doctor to correct.She said it was painful because of my uterus, but I have had this test for over 30 years and this never happened before.She was extremely rude to me and very uncaring. I would not recommend her, especially due to her arrogant bedside manner.
Dr. Ailiani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Seth G.S. Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Renuka Ailiani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI
Dr. Renuka Ailiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.