Dr. Renuka Ailiani Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

one of the worst

I went to Dr. Ailiani for my annual exam. The first thing she said was "sit up straight" like I was a child. Then when I received my pap test, it was so painful that I nearly fell off of the table. I had severe back pain after that and had to see another doctor to correct.She said it was painful because of my uterus, but I have had this test for over 30 years and this never happened before.She was extremely rude to me and very uncaring. I would not recommend her, especially due to her arrogant bedside manner.

COPD